We'd just like to thank all who attended and helped make this a fabulous, record setting meeting!
Audio/slide show for the talks hosted once permissions are received.
The 42nd meeting of the Behavior Genetics Association 2012 was held in Edinburgh, from the 22nd to the 25th of June, 2012. (Local host Timothy Bates, organizing committee Michelle Luciano and Sophie Von Stumm).
The program PDF is HERE
- Click here for an overview
Key points for travellers
- The meeting opens with a Festschrift for Lindon Eaves on the 22nd.
- The venue for Lindon's Festschrift is in Moray House, Paterson's Land, 19 St John St, EH8 8AQ) in the Old town.
- You can get here either walking down the Royal mile and walking through the St Johns close (narrow walled gap) off the Royal Mile. Or else you can come up St John St, off Holyrood Rd.
- Registration from 8:30 am, talks 9:00 to 6pm: .
- Tea coffee, biscuits, and a morning muffin are provided. You will find your own lunch at one of many providers and pubs in the nearby historic Royal Mile.
- After the Festschrift, there is a reception that evening in the Playfair Library).
- The reception is booked for the Playfair Library, starting at 7:30pm - 11pm
- This is in the Old College. Enter from South Bridge, EH8 9YL
- Where: This is an easy 10 minute walk from the Festschrift. The street address is [Playfair Library Hall, Old College, South Bridge, Edinburgh, EH8 9YL
- The conference then runs 23-25.
- We finish with a banquet, in the College of Physicians, Monday evening starting at 8pm.
Registration Click here to register for meeting.
You may also be interested in the Quantitative Genetics meeting, with which we are running back to back.
Please share your questions and answers on our Facebook page (join up if you've not yet: Even the president (of BGA) is online :-)
- Feb 1: Registration and call for abstracts, as well as Travel award and Scott-Fuller announcements.
- March 9: Close of Abstract submission. Scott-Fuller & Travel closes
- March 30: Abstract acceptances announced + travel award winners.
- April 13: End of early registration - late fees grow from here on, so register early, and register often :-)
- May 7: announcement of BGA 2012 program
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.